Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its four channels.
NexD™ Technology: The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is JL Audio's NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Combine with a subwoofer amp: Use the M400/4 in combination with the JL M600/1 monoblock to build a 1000 W amplification system to power four satellites and a subwoofer... and fit the whole thing under a seat. Or, use the M400/4 by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer. With M-Series amplifier, the possibilities are endless.
Filters: The M400/4 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
Remote control: With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's Ch. 1 & 2 level or overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
Built for the marine environment: This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- NexD™ amplifier technologies produce exceptional audio quality, unsurpassed total efficiency and high power from very compact amplifier designs
- JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Signal/Noise Ratio, referred to 1 W: >84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω: >150 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω: >75 / 50 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 100 mV - 4 V RMS
- Min. Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Filter Slope(s): 12 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers: Yes
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Remote Level Control: Optional (HD-RLC)
- Remote Level Modes: 2 or All channels
- Channel Input Mode Switch: Yes (2/4 ch.)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: Buffered
- Source Channel Selection for PreOuts: Yes
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.