Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
Panoptix™ PS51-TH LiveVü Forward Transducer
The Panoptix™ multibeam through body transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar encourages you to abstain from running aground* by showing the base in front of your vessel progressively on your chartplotter. You will have more certainty when exploring new water in light of the fact that Panoptix FrontVü is a tight bar, forward-looking sonar that spotlights on the base before your vessel and not with what is headed toward each side. Panoptix PS51-TH includes treated steel through a structure mount. Presentations profundity and temperature information and is perfect with all Panoptix skilled Garmin chartplotters.
• Panoptix™ multibeam through frame transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar encourages you to abstain from running aground*
• Showcases the base in front of your pontoon progressively on your chartplotter
• See the base up to 300ft in front of the pontoon (at 8 to multiple times the current profundity)
• Conveys almost moment criticism to give you more opportunity to respond
• Tight pillar, forward-looking sonar (20°), demonstrates the base before your pontoon, not what is headed toward each side
• Easy to utilize, can be shared crosswise over Garmin Marine Network with different chartplotters
• Incorporates AHRS for movement adjustment so you can perceive what is before your vessel even in unpleasant water
• Presentations profundity and temperature information
• Minimal size and shape, standard 50.88mm (2") hardened steel through frame mount
• Panoptix PS51-TH forward through structure transducer
• Mounting equipment
• Fairing square
• Blanking plug
• Perfect with all Panoptix™ competent Garmin chartplotters
• Speed Included: No
• Temperature: Yes
• Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 15"L WT: 7 lbs
• Link Length (Feet): Ethernet 6' w/30' augmentation - 6' control
• Fairing Block Included: No
• Recurrence: 417 khz
• Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
• Pins: RJ45
• UPC: 753759170912
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.