Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera - Black
Nightwave is an ultra low-light marine navigational camera built around SIONYX’s patented Black Silicon CMOS sensor. It allows mariners of all levels to easily spot obstacles and debris in moonless starlight without white light or expensive thermal cameras, navigating safely, avoiding collisions, and maximizing time on the water. IP67-rated, it’s built to operate in the toughest marine environments. Nightwave’s flexible mounting and video streaming setups allow both seamless integrations with major brand MFDs and the option to view live video on your mobile device – so you can navigate confidently in the dark from any vessel with clear color digital night vision.
- Black camera color
- MFD compatible
- Detect a man-sized object from 150 m (492 ft.) away
- <1 mlx moonless starlight sensitivity allows you to see well beyond human eyesight
- A stable 44º field of view increases situational awareness to spot unexpected obstacles, debris, markers, vessels, and more
- IP67 rating protects against water, sand, salt, and dust. Dry nitrogen is purged to prevent lens fogging. Safely use Nightwave in inclement weather conditions
- Flexible installation options allow seamless integration with major brand MFDs and WiFi video streaming to the new SIONYX mobile app
- SIONYX Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera (CRV-500C)
- Analog video cable [5M]
- SMA to BNC adapter
- BNC to RCA adapter
- Power fuse & fuse holder
- Digital video cable USB [3M]
- Base gasket
- Mounting hardware
- User manual
- Install template
- Sensor Type: XQE1350 BSI CMOS
- Resolution: 1280 X 1024
- Frame Rate: 30 HZ
- Horizontal Field of View: 44°
- Visible Spectrum: 400-1200NM
- Focus Range: 10M TO INFINITY
- Lens: 16MM F/1.4
- Video Out: Analog video [NTSC]
- Analog Video Connection: SMA / BNC/ RCA
- Wireless Communications: WiFi + Bluetooth
- Power In: 12Vdc / 5Vdc[USB]
- Power Connection: Tinned copper wire / USB [with provided optional cable]
- Ingress Protection: IP67 water and dust resistant
- Shock & Vibration: IEC60945 [V15G | H:9G] | IK08
- Operating Temperature: -20°C To +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C To +80°C
- Permanently mount to a flat surface, ball up or down, using the included mounting template and hardware
- Bulkhead Mount: 4 X M6 Blind Holes
- Top-Down Mounting Holes
- Temporarily mount via the single 1/4 in. 20 center mount
- Once mounted, the camera features manual vertical tilt adjustment
Power and Output Options:
- The preferred video output must be selected using the SIONYX App
- WiFi communication and command and control options are available via the SIONYX App using either 12V DC or USB
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.