Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
NAC-3 VRF Core Pack - NAC-3, Precision-9 & N2k Starter Kit
With the NAC-3 Autopilot monitor, which is the major central system behind the marine system of your boat. This one consists of the control algorithms that are initiated to helm a yacht across a comprehensive range of the sea states and the weather conditions. There are various electronics needed for the operation of the mechanical drive units and the hydraulic drive units along with the interfacing of the other major components that include rudder feedback units and heading sensors. The NAC-3 was made for boats 10 meter (33') or greater in length and is rated to run high-current mechanical drive units, hydraulic drives, and solenoid valves with a current range of 30 Amps continuous (50 Amps max).
• It is easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
• Consists of IPX7 waterproof. Best in class.
• Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
• Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch output over NMEA 2000®
• Heading and ROT calculated using sensor data from 9 axes of rotation and motion
• Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
• Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
• Dimension Max size, mm (length x width x height): 211 x 196 x 65.5mm, 8.31" x 7.72" x 2.58"
• Mounting: Bulkhead
• Construction: Plastic
• Color: Black
• Temperature, operation: 0 to +55°C
• Temperature, storage: -32 to +70°C
• Protection: IPx7
• Weight in Kg: 0.7kg, 1.6lbs
• Mode input: External open/close or pulse contact for SYSTEM SELECT, common ret, close to activate, contact current max 30mA
• External alarm output for buzzer/relay: Max 100mA, voltage level as local supply
• IEC 61162-1 input (NMEA0183 In): 1 ch
• IEC 61162-1 output (NMEA0183 Out): 1 ch
• IEC 61162-1 speed: 4.8 & 38.4 kbaud
• NMEA2000: Certified (pending)
• Cable inlet: Grommet (Spare Incl)
• Local power supply: 12/24 V DC +10-30%
• NMEA 2000 Load Equivalent number (50mA): 1
• Reversible motor control of rudder: Max continuous load 30A, peak 50A for 1s
• On/off solenoid control of rudder: 12/24V DC, common, load range 10mA to 10A, off current <1mA
• Engage output for bypass/clutch: 12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
• Rudder angle, frequency input: 15V, 1.4 to 5kHz, resol. 20Hz/° OR NMEA2000
• NFU port/stbd input and mode indicator output: External open/close contact, common ret, contact current max 30mA
• UPC: 9420024155660
• Box Dimensions: 10"H x 10"W x 16"L WT: 7 lbs
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.