Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
IS35 Digital Display
User Interface The IS35 is running on the NOS (Navico Operating System) platform. Anyone that is familiar with Navico products will quickly and easily understand the user interface of the IS35. Power Control The unit automatically starts up when N2K bus is powered. The IS35 can't be powered off but can be put into standby. Refueling You can quickly set the fuel to full, or add a fuel amount directly from pressing menu on the fuel page, or by the settings menu and going to `Fuel'. Auto scroll The IS35 can be set to automatically scroll through the pages ranging from 1 to 10 seconds.
• Surface mount, or flush/rear mount option
• Automatic display of prioritized dynamic data types. (RPM, fuel flow, economy, speed etc
• Simple menu navigation using menu, arrow and enter buttons
• Easily swap between pages using arrow keys
• Page cycle with configurable times
• Bright, full color 240 x 360 LED screen makes it easier to see menus and screen detail in both full sunlight and night operation
• Menu button doubles as backlight control
Pre configured data pages
• Motor Steer
• Device will automatically detect available sensors on the network and display the most relevant information on the corresponding pages
• Engine Monitoring
• Fuel Economy
• Depth History
Key Selling Features
• Rear mount option for flush mount glass dash installs
• Automatic page scrolling with a configurable adjustable delay time
• Simple user interface
• Fuel remaining
• Water pressure
• Dedicated engine display
• Easy to install
• Fits standard gauge hole
• Display NMEA2000 engine information affordably
• Automatically displays information relevant to which sensors are installed
• Easily display fuel management information
• Glass dash low profile display
• Display following information on non-NMEA2000 engines by installing sensors:
• Fuel flow
• Fuel used
• Product Height: 99.7mm (3.9")
• Product Weight: 0.28kg (0.60lb)
• Power Consumption: 130mA @ 13.5V
• Display Resolution: 320 x 240 (H x W)
• Display Type: LED-backlit TFT-LCD
• Operating Temperature: -15°C to 55°C (5°F to 131°F)
• Product Width: 102mm (4.0")
• Product Depth: 122mm (4.8")
• Display: Backlighting Color [text]: Day (white) / Night (red)
• Display Size: 88.9mm / 3.5"
• Environmental Rating: IPX7
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.