Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
HALO24 Radar Dome with Doppler Technology
HALO24 radar offers an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Identify hazards in an instant with VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage—up to 48 nautical miles—from one compact 24-inch dome antenna.
Product Key Features:
• Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
• MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range).
• Ready instantly from standby
• Lightweight, low profile dome design, with integrated LED lights
• 10m Radar Cable
• 48 nm range from a compact 24" dome
• Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
• Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
• Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 2nm
• VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
• Operating Temperature: -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
Relative humidity: +35° C (95° F), 95% RH
• Waterproof: IPX6
• Max relative wind velocity: 51 m/sec (100 Knots)
• Compliance: CE, FCC (ID:RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G, IEC60945 : 2002
Power & Dimensions
• Power consumption (with 10M cable): Operating: 14.5 to 27W at 13.8 V
• Standby: 3.9 W (Typ.) at 13.8 V DC 170 mA
• DC input (at end of radar cable): 9 V to 31.2 V DC (12/24 V systems)
• Reverse polarity protection: Yes
• Minimum startup voltage: 10.75 V DC
• Transmitter source (pre-heating time): No magnetron – Instant On
and Antenna Parameters
• Sweep bandwidth: 48 MHz max
• Horizontal beam width (Tx and Rx antenna): 3.9° nominal (-3 dB width)
• Target Seperation Control: OFF: 3.9°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), LOW: 3.4°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), MED: 2.5°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), HIGH: 2.0°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal)
• Vertical beam width (Tx and Rx antenna): 22° (-3B width nominal)
• Side lobe level (Tx and Rx antenna): Below -18 dB (within ±10°);Below -24 dB (outside ±10°)
• Noise figure: Less than 5 dB nominal
• Radar ranges: 100M (328 ft) to 48nm with 18 range settings, (nm/sm/km)
• Rotation (mode dependent): 20 - 60 rpm (mode and MFD dependent)
• Transmitter frequency: X-band - 9.4 to 9.5 Ghz
• Transmitter source (warm-up time): No Magnetron – all solid state. Instant On™
• Plane of polarization: Horizontal Polarization
• Transmitter peak power output: 25W
• Minimum range: 6M (19.7')
• Sweep repetition frequency: 700-2400 Hz (mode dependent)
• Pulse length: 0.04 - 64 usec
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.
Most units are sold with the flush mount kit. Instructions would be in the box.