Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
Cyclone Radar 55W with 4' Open Array & 15M Cables
SOLID-STATE OPEN ARRAY RADAR
The ultimate expression of design, rugged performance, and unmatched situational awareness, Cyclone solid-state open-array radars give mariners the confidence to tackle the harshest conditions, gain the upper hand in the hunt for fish, and navigate busy waterways with confidence.
Cyclone radars deliver superior target separation and long-range resolution using CHIRP pulse compression and Raymarine beam sharpening technology. Each model features innovative detection capabilities, including Cyclone Bird Mode, RangeFusion™ technology, and high-speed 60 rpm imaging.
CUTTING EDGE DESIGN
- Aircraft-wing-inspired design is engineered for extremes with a best-in-class 100-knot wind rating and designed to meet the commercial-grade IEC 62388 standard for shipborne radar
- At 13.1 inches (335 mm) tall, Cyclone’s lower profile allows greater flexibility of boat architecture and more adaptable installation options.
- Innovative pedestal design conceals cable connections for a cleaner installation
THE ULTIMATE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
- Fast 60 RPM rotational speed delivers 360 degrees of awareness and accurate target tracks in real-time
- Doppler target tracking simplifies the interpretation of dangerous and safe targets for added safety
- Professional grade ARPA target tracking. Cyclone automatically tracks up to 50 targets using the same advanced ARPA technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
- RangeFusion™ technology combines short and long pulses into the single high clarity radar image, delivering exceptional short-range and long-range targets simultaneously.
- Performance tuned for locating sea birds
- Enhanced Cyclone Bird Mode using CHIRP pulse compression technology
4' OPEN ARRAY SIZE
- 4' options deliver superior target separation and range detections
In the Pedestal Box E70620:
- M10 Stud x4
- M10 Nut x8
- M10 Spring Washer x4
- M10 Plain washer x4
- Mounting gasket
- Mounting template
- Radar data cable 15m
- Power cable 15m
- Cable clamp
- VCM100 mounting screw x2
- Cable clamp mounting screw x3
4' Antenna Box E70629:
- Threaded alignment guide
- Spring washer
All Axiom displays require the forthcoming LightHouse Hvar 3.16 software update for complete Cyclone compatibility. LightHouse Hvar 3.16 will be available in early November 2021.
- Array Size (Inches): 4FT
- Power - Output: 55W
- Range - Max (Miles): 72NM
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.