Call us 24/7
Axiom+™ 12 RV - 12" Chartplotter/Fishfinder with RV-100 Transom Mount & Lighthouse North America Chart
The performance-tuned Axiom® Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar. New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
Designed for speed, responsiveness, and future expansion.
• Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps
• Fluid and fast chart redraw of new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, plus Navionics and C-MAP
• ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions
• Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy
Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning color.
• IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays
• 7-, 9-, and 12-inch all-weather displays are 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits)
• HydroTough™ Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls
• Improved viewing with new LightHouse 3 color themes, including light, dark, and night mode
The Axiom+ 12 RV includes surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions, RV-100 Transom Mount Transducer and Lighthouse North America Chart.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating
- RealVision 3D™ Sonar Built-In - Go fishing like never before with life-like 3D imagery of structures and fish - an unprecedented view of the underwater world
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue =Latitude, and more
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready - Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short range
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile app
RV-100 - RealVision 3D™ All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer
Raymarine’s RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D sonar. The RV-100 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells and while maneuvering. The RV-100 also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered motor boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.The RV-100 can also be removed from the transom bracket and attached to the stainless Jack-Plate mounting bracket (sold separately) which is ideal for bass boats, flats boats and skiffs. The RV-100 can also be mounted onto stepped hull vessels using the optional stainless steel step-mounting bracket (sold separately)
What’s in the Box?
- RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer with 8-meter (26-foot) cable
- Transom bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 12"
- Included Transducer: A80464
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 14"L WT: 17.15 lbs
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.