7/31 Update - Supplies are running low. Get your order in now to secure one of these units.
Simrad calls these units "Remans", but they are in fact, factory fresh, brought back to factory specs and condition. The only difference between this unit and the regular NSS16 is that it has a 1 year Simrad warranty vs 2 year. This is a phenomenal deal that will not last long.
The NSS evo2 combines form, fit and function in an easy-to-use multifunction device. The integrated NSS evo2 MFD features a sleek display with TouchSensibleTM multi-touch interaction. TouchSensible, provides precision interaction in any sea condition with its logical keypad input and rotary, push-to-enter knob. With its widescreen 16:9 display, integrated StructureScanTM and Broadband sonar, and expandability the NSS evo2 is well suited for center consoles, sportfishing and power cruising boats.
The NSS16 evo2 is engineered for performance, functionality and flexible control. Its TouchSensibleT interface provides multi-touch interaction for ease of use when cruising, as well as a keypad and a rotary push-to-enter knob for quick and effective use on those days when waves and boat movement make it hard to use a touch-screen accurately. The NSS16 evo2's 16:9 widescreen display features a tablet-style home screen with pre-set navigation panels and programmable favorites for concise display of information, and easily identifiable touchscreen function keys. The screen's background can be customized with a picture of a boat, crew, fish, destination and more.
The NSS16 evo2 incorporates technology designed for blue water anglers and cruisers and provides a wealth of expansion options for boaters to get the most from their excursions. SonarHub is integrated in the NSS16 evo2 and combines award-winning StructureScanT Sonar, Broadband Sounder and CHIRP technology to give anglers the ability to view fish and structure in both 3D imaging and high-definition sonar. The NSS16 evo2 also provides full autopilot integration for control from its TouchSensible display; and the embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS antenna provides precise location information.
The Simrad GoFree WiFi option allows viewing and control of the NSS screen from a compatible tablet as well as viewing from a compatible phone. The system's networking capability allows the addition of extra screens, display of engine and the ability to control an iPhone music playlist via the navigation screen. NSS16 evo2 integration can be extended for complete vessel control with digital switching, night-vision camera control (FLIRT) or HDMI video output to a TV in the salon. Cartography compatibility includes Insight, C-Map MAX-N and Navionics.
Engineered for form and function, the NSS16 evo2 enhances the helm of any vessel. Its flush-mount design provides a professional, low profile look that is complemented by classic black or brushed silver trim panels - both included with every system.
- TouchSensible interface with multi-touch control and rotary
dial with keypad
- Embedded, hi-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- 16:9 display with pre-set and customizable navigation panels
- Flush-mount installation and classic black and brushed silver trim
- Embedded CHIRP enabled Broadband sounder and StructureScan Sonar
- Complete vessel integration
- Best in Class Performance:
Easy to Use
- Intelligent Engineering:
Low Profile (~8mm) front mount option
Glass-Bridge look for any vessel
GPS works in flush mount installations* (*on MOST non-metal boats)
HDMI Video Output
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Simrad GoFree WiFi integration capability
- Networking capability
The NSS evo2's HEROiC Software has been engineered for ease of use and to
maximize the benefits of widescreen multi-touch display technology. HEROiC
has an updated look and feel for Simrad while maintaining the familiar
features for the seasoned Simrad user:
- Easy to access via single press of the Home key
- Quick access to key page tiles in center of the display via a single
- Quick access to configurable favorites on the Right
- System settings and more complex setup menu controls on the Left
- Easy to access via single press of the power key or dragging down the
status bar from the top of the display
- Quick access to settings related to the page in view
- Quick access to brightness controls, Night mode, TouchScreen lock
- Adjust panel split ratios and turn instrument bar on/off
- Radar transmit/standby controls
- Audio/Autopilot controls
- Customer / boatbuilder can choose from the pre-loaded desktop images or
load their own.
- Mixed-mode user control to provide a powerful multi touch user interface
that can also be operated by a keypad when the sea conditions get
- Pinch to zoom Chart, Echo, Radar
- Drag the status bar down from the top of the display to access system
- OP40 Remote Controllable
- Brings the familiarity of Tablet/Smartphone controls to marine
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes, Insight
- Optional Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Platinum/Gold/Hotmaps
- Included Transducer: No
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 1366 x 768
- Screen Size: 16'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 14"W x 22"L WT: 19 lbs
- UPC: 9420024125373
Same Day Shipping
We pride ourselves in accurate inventory reporting and efficiency. Most "in stock" orders placed before 2:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day. You can view typical transit times at the Map below. While our site only shows our inventory on hand, typically we can have just about anything you need drop shipped if needed, so if you do not see something in stock please call us. We normally ship from MD which is 1-2 days from the NE and Mid-Atlantic, 3 Days from FL and Great Lakes, 4 Days from the Gulf and 5 days to the West Coast. If you ask, we may be able to drop ship your order from a warehouse closer to you, which may get the transit time down to 2 days or less.
Free Ground Shipping
All orders over $499 are eligible for free ground shipping. This option will be presented to you at checkout once you are logged in. Orders under $499 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 regardless of weight. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS to ship our deliveries. *Not Available to AK, PR or HI **See exclusions below
$29.99 Overnight Shipping:
Most Marine Electronics orders are eligible for $29.99 Overnight Shipping. Orders must be placed by 2PM EST. This does not include Saturday deliveries. This option is only available on phone orders. If we are unable to provide overnight delivery due to inventory allocation you will be given alternatives. *Not available to AK or HI **See exclusions below
**This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like Liferafts, generators, outboards and outriggers or non-electronic products like running lights, deck hardware, apparel, etc.
**This offer can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
BOE Marine has built our reputation on the ability to ship orders on the same day they are placed, and in many cases you will literally have your order the next day. If there is any problem we will notify you. If you absolutely need your order by the next day, including Saturdays we suggest you place your order over the phone and confirm availability.
Please Read: If you choose the wrong shipping format at checkout, such as choosing Free Ground Shipping if you live in Alaska, we will apply the correct shipping format and cost based on the policies above. If you have any questions about shipping please ask before checking out.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. We understand that purchasing on-line is sometimes difficult without being able to touch and feel the product. Because of this, we offer several return options to insure your shopping experience with us is a pleasant one.
To request a RMA (return authorization number):
Email Us to request a RMA. After you request a RMA, please sit tight and we will send you return instructions by e-mail.
We offer the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (return authorization number).
- Returns due to our error or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will gladly be returned or exchanged at no cost.
- Items may be returned for a refund (less shipping) within 60 days from when you received your shipment.* The item must be in new, resaleable, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- A 15% processing fee will apply to all returns that are in un-saleable condition, or do not include the original packaging (boxes, labels, tags, etc.).
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error or product defect, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.)
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 15% processing fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount if the return causes your order total to drop below the required minimum for free shipping.
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- Software and Cartography
Guarantees and Warranties:
BOE Marine will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for 30 days. After 30 days defective products should be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair. We will always do everything in our power to take care of the problem regardless of when purchased.
Please call if you have any questions.
* A 15% deduction may apply to certain items (like software or chart cards).
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Palm Beach County
Cape Cod & Islands
112 Spring StHyannis, MA 02601
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 908-285-0007 (cell)
Southern New Jersey
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email email@example.com to inquire.
- Reviews (5)
Very good experience and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Very helpfully and knowledgeable product del within 2 days
The unit was delivered and worked as promised . It did not have the latest update but going to install that tomorrow.
Simrad NSS16 EVO2
First off, the folks at Boe Marine were very helpful & informative prior to and after the purchase. The unit arrived when expected & in excellent condition. Being a long time Garmin freak, it was hard to give in to another brand. That being said, the EVO2 is a hybrid offering touch and hard controls. Garmin has not adopted this approach as of yet. The ability to use Navionics chart cards was also a plus. I am very happy with the EVO thus far. I would highly recommend BM for any marine purchases.
Great pricing, great service
Great pricing, great service