BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD - VEU708L - North Norway - microSD/SD
Coverage of the Norway coast along the Norwegian and Barents Seas from Bergen to Kirkenes, including Alesund, Trondheim, and Tromso. Coverage also includes Vestfjorden, Svalbard and approaches.
Premium Mapping and Graphics Capabilities
- Detailed nautical charts, in vector object oriented format, derived from government charts and private sources to provide port plans, depth contours, navigational aids, and tides and currents in a seamless chart presentation
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks and realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- Up to 1-foot HD contours provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals, marinas and port plans
- Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water
- Worldwide coverage available in regionalized cuts
Based on the standard BlueChart® g2 HD features, BlueChart g2 Vision HD provides premium mapping and graphics capabilities. Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's microSD/SD card slot to tremendously expand its mapping capabilities.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD is our premium marine cartography for use with Garmin chartplotters. It includes all the features of BlueChart g2 HD charts and adds Garmin exclusive Auto Guidance 3.0. Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology quickly searches relevant charts to suggest a course according to your boat's dimensions and creates a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. With version 3.0, Auto Guidance can guide the user and in and out of more places more effectively, including entering and exiting marinas.¹
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features seamless chart presentation with 1-foot HD contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans. It also provides enhanced labeling for more coastal cities and ports.
In addition to highly detailed nautical chart data, BlueChart g2 Vision HD also adds 3-D above and below the waterline, aerial photos, satellite imagery and coastal roads as well as points of interest.
Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's SD card slot and you will tremendously expand its charting capabilities.
Enter the World of Auto Guidance 3.0
By adding a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card to your compatible chartplotter, you can take advantage of patented Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology. Enter the location where you want to go and Auto Guidance 3.0 instantly searches through relevant charts to create a path specifically designed for the dimensions of your boat. Auto Guidance provides a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. But it also provides navigational solutions, such as entering and exiting marinas.¹ When Auto Guidance 3.0 is coupled with a Garmin autopilot system, you can engage your compatible autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, and it will keep you on route, automatically.
Enhance Your Vision
High-resolution satellite imagery enhances chart depictions for superior situational awareness so you can navigate with a clear moving-map representation of your boat's position. It's our most realistic mapping display in a chartplotter.
Auto Guidance 3.0 searches though all relevant charts to create a route that seeks to avoid obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.¹
- High resolution imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings
- Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas
- MarinerEye view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline
- FishEye view provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline
Get the Best View
BlueChart g2 Vision HD data lets you select true 3-D MarinerEye view or FishEye view perspective for dynamic views both above and below the waterline. Auto Guidance 3.0 technology suggests the best routes to follow. Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways and coastal roads help you see "the big picture" when you're on the water.
- Up to 1-foot HD fishing contours
- Seamless chart presentation
- Vector object-oriented data
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Port plans
- Tidal stations for selected countries
- Aids to navigation with view range and coverage, including light sectors information
- Wrecks, restricted areas, anchorages, obstructions
- Tidal current graphs
- 2-D or 3-D map perspective view
- Marina points of interest and slipways
- Full bathymetric fishing charts providing detailed contours
- Auto Guidance 3.0¹ technology to suggest best passages
- Full color aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks
- Detailed coastal roads up to 5 miles inland (non-routable)
- Points of interest such as restaurants, lodging, entertainment and more
- Realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- True 3-D-view below-waterline perspective and 3-D Mariner's Eye View
- Tidal current flow overlay
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
*Some BlueChart products may contain C-MAP by Jeppesen data. © 2016 Jeppesen. All rights reserved.
- 3-D View: Yes
- Aerial Photos: Yes
- Card Format: MicroSD/SD
- Port Plans: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 753759070359
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Same Day Shipping
We pride ourselves in accurate inventory reporting and efficiency. Most "in stock" orders placed before 2:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day. You can view typical transit times at the Map below. While our site only shows our inventory on hand, typically we can have just about anything you need drop shipped if needed, so if you do not see something in stock please call us. We normally ship from MD which is 1-2 days from the NE and Mid-Atlantic, 3 Days from FL and Great Lakes, 4 Days from the Gulf and 5 days to the West Coast. If you ask, we may be able to drop ship your order from a warehouse closer to you, which may get the transit time down to 2 days or less.
Free Ground Shipping
All orders over $499 are eligible for free ground shipping. This option will be presented to you at checkout once you are logged in. Orders under $499 will be charged a flat rate of $8.99 regardless of weight. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS to ship our deliveries. *Not Available to AK, PR or HI **See exclusions below
$24.99 Overnight Shipping:
Most Marine Electronics orders are eligable for $24.99 Overnight Shipping. Orders must be placed by 2PM EST. This does not include Saturday deliveries. This option is only available on phone orders. If we are unable to provide overnight delivery due to inventory allocation you will be given alternatives. *Not available to AK or HI **See exclusions below
**This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like Liferafts, generators, outboards and outriggers or non-electronic products like running lights, deck hardware, apparel, etc.
**This offer can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
BOE Marine has built our reputation on the ability to ship orders on the same day they are placed, and in many cases you will literally have your order the next day. If there is any problem we will notify you. If you absolutely need your order by the next day, including Saturdays we suggest you place your order over the phone and confirm availability.
Please Read: If you choose the wrong shipping format at checkout, such as choosing Free Ground Shipping if you live in Alaska, we will apply the correct shipping format and cost based on the policies above. If you have any questions about shipping please ask before checking out.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. We understand that purchasing on-line is sometimes difficult without being able to touch and feel the product. Because of this, we offer several return options to insure your shopping experience with us is a pleasant one.
To request a RMA (return authorization number):
Email Us to request a RMA. After you request a RMA, please sit tight and we will send you return instructions by e-mail.
We offer the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (return authorization number).
- Returns due to our error or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will gladly be returned or exchanged at no cost.
- Items may be returned for a refund (less shipping) within 60 days from when you received your shipment.* The item must be in new, resaleable, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- A 15% processing fee will apply to all returns that are in un-saleable condition, or do not include the original packaging (boxes, labels, tags, etc.).
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error or product defect, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.)
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 15% processing fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount if the return causes your order total to drop below the required minimum for free shipping.
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- Software and Cartography
Guarantees and Warranties:
BOE Marine will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for 30 days. After 30 days defective products should be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair. We will always do everything in our power to take care of the problem regardless of when purchased.
Please call if you have any questions.
* A 15% deduction may apply to certain items (like software or chart cards).
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (VA, MD, DE, DC, NJ)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Palm Beach - Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
112 Spring StHyannis, MA 02601
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 908-285-0007 (cell)
Southern New Jersey
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.