**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form. **
Add a new level of safety and convenience to your vessel with the Garmin AIS 600. This black box AIS tranceiver allows mariners to receive AIS target data as well as transmit their own vessel information to other AIS receivers in the area. The AIS 600 aids in collision avoidance by helping users track and contact anyone in the area who has a VHF radio and MMSI number. Mariners can now rest easy knowing that they have visibility of boat traffic around them and that they can be seen by other vessels while at sea.
The AIS 600 is NMEA 2000 certified and is easily added to the existing NMEA 2000 network. Once installed, the AIS 600 is controlled via chartplotter display - giving you all the information you need right at your fingertips. In addition, the AIS 600 comes with a built-in active splitter that allows one VHF antenna to serve both the AIS 600 and any VHF radio with minimal signal loss to give users more space and make installation easy without the need for additional hardware.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Aids mariners in navigation and collision avoidance
- NMEA 2000 certified for easy installation
- Built-in active splitter enables one VHF antenna to serve both the AIS and any VHF radio - giving users more space and making installation easy without the need for additional hardware.
- The built-in active splitter ensures that all VHF and AIS communications are sent and received with minimal signal loss or interruption
- ClearTrack technology ensures no interruption of the AIS traffic position transmission, even when the VHF radio is in use
- Integrate AIS target data information directly on the chartplotters display (AIS target overlay, MMSI number saving, vessel status and more)
- When integrated with a Garmin chartplotter and VHF radio via NMEA 2000, mariners can initiate a call to any MMSI target directly from the chartplotter by selecting the call with radio function
- Integration of Closest Point of Approach (CPA) alarm in conjunction with radar input to avoid a collision
- Integrated GPS receiver with external GPS antenna connection
- Dual channel AIS receiver
- Class A and Class B reception
- 2W AIS Class B transmitter
- Dedicated HW input for silent mode and AIS Mayday mode (selectable NMEA 0183 output speed - can work with other 3rd party equipment)
- One NMEA 0183 output and one NMEA 0183 input
- Includes a USB port for programming MMSI info and AIS static data with included PC software
- Dimensions: 9.8"W x 7.1"H x 2.5"D
- Weight: 4.2 lb
- Waterproof: IPX7 - Submersible
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 12"W x 16"L WT: 7.7 lbs
- UPC: 753759100018
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Same Day Shipping
We pride ourselves in accurate inventory reporting and efficiency. Most "in stock" orders placed before 2:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day. You can view typical transit times at the Map below. While our site only shows our inventory on hand, typically we can have just about anything you need drop shipped if needed, so if you do not see something in stock please call us. We normally ship from MD which is 1-2 days from the NE and Mid-Atlantic, 3 Days from FL and Great Lakes, 4 Days from the Gulf and 5 days to the West Coast. If you ask, we may be able to drop ship your order from a warehouse closer to you, which may get the transit time down to 2 days or less.
Free Ground Shipping
All orders over $499 are eligible for free ground shipping. This option will be presented to you at checkout once you are logged in. Orders under $499 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 regardless of weight. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS to ship our deliveries. *Not Available to AK, PR or HI **See exclusions below
$29.99 Overnight Shipping:
Most Marine Electronics orders are eligible for $29.99 Overnight Shipping. Orders must be placed by 2PM EST. This does not include Saturday deliveries. This option is only available on phone orders. If we are unable to provide overnight delivery due to inventory allocation you will be given alternatives. *Not available to AK or HI **See exclusions below
**This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like Liferafts, generators, outboards and outriggers or non-electronic products like running lights, deck hardware, apparel, etc.
**This offer can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
BOE Marine has built our reputation on the ability to ship orders on the same day they are placed, and in many cases you will literally have your order the next day. If there is any problem we will notify you. If you absolutely need your order by the next day, including Saturdays we suggest you place your order over the phone and confirm availability.
Please Read: If you choose the wrong shipping format at checkout, such as choosing Free Ground Shipping if you live in Alaska, we will apply the correct shipping format and cost based on the policies above. If you have any questions about shipping please ask before checking out.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. We understand that purchasing on-line is sometimes difficult without being able to touch and feel the product. Because of this, we offer several return options to insure your shopping experience with us is a pleasant one.
To request a RMA (return authorization number):
Email Us to request a RMA. After you request a RMA, please sit tight and we will send you return instructions by e-mail.
We offer the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (return authorization number).
- Returns due to our error or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will gladly be returned or exchanged at no cost.
- Items may be returned for a refund (less shipping) within 60 days from when you received your shipment.* The item must be in new, resaleable, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- A 15% processing fee will apply to all returns that are in un-saleable condition, or do not include the original packaging (boxes, labels, tags, etc.).
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error or product defect, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.)
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 15% processing fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount if the return causes your order total to drop below the required minimum for free shipping.
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- Software and Cartography
Guarantees and Warranties:
BOE Marine will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for 30 days. After 30 days defective products should be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair. We will always do everything in our power to take care of the problem regardless of when purchased.
Please call if you have any questions.
* A 15% deduction may apply to certain items (like software or chart cards).
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Palm Beach County
Cape Cod & Islands
112 Spring StHyannis, MA 02601
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 908-285-0007 (cell)
Southern New Jersey
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email email@example.com to inquire.