GP1870F GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder
If you're looking for the finest all-in-one color LCD unit available, set a course for your nearest Furuno dealer. The fully integrated GP1870F GPS/Chart Plotter/Fish Finder is here! Compact, waterproof and durable, this unit delivers highly accurate data and crystal-clear pictures on its 7" wide format, color bonded LCD screen. Fast, powerful and easy to use, the GP1870F incorporates the best of Furuno's legendary line of Chart Plotters and adds a whole new set of user-friendly features.
The GP1870F features an internal antenna for ease of installation. It?s dual-range display allows you to view both short and long ranges of your chart simultaneously in a split-screen presentation. Furuno's RotoKey interface allows for simple and stress-free operation. Turn the RotoKey for a finely stepped zoom control, or press the knob for full access to the GP1870F controls. The LCD screen allows for viewing from virtually any angle, even while wearing polarized sunglasses, plus the screen is bonded to ensure fogging-free operation.
The GP1870F supports C-MAP 4D by Jeppesen charts. C-MAP 4D is a versatile, all-in-one charting solution that gives users of Furuno's GP1870F specific content and features needed to optimize their time on the water. The C-MAP 4D charts provide cruisers and sailors with standard vector chart content plus dynamic raster chart presentations, 3D views, satellite images, exclusive Easy Routing and more. In addition, C-MAP 4D empowers the Furuno GP1870F with a range of additional detail, content and features developed especially for serious coastal and offshore fishermen.
The GP1870F incorporates a powerful 600W/1kW Furuno Fish Finder, and introduces a host of new features. Post-Processing Gain Control allows you to view changes to the Gain setting immediately for all returns on the screen, making it easier than ever to dial in your Fish Finder for local conditions, while the White Line feature shows you fish lying on or near the bottom at a glance.
Bottom DiscriminationWhether fishing, diving, navigating or anchoring, knowing bottom type is a major advantage for virtually any boater. The advanced signal processing of the GP1870F's Fish Finder provides a graphical display of the water column and objects in the water, in addition to showing composition of the seafloor. When connected to an appropriate transducer, the Bottom Discrimination feature provides a graphical display showing the characteristics of the seafloor as either mud, sand, gravel or rock. Amazingly, it can also show a bottom type probability curve when boating in an area with mixed bottom composition.
Accu-FishThe Accu-Fish feature is a revolutionary fish size assessment function that can tell you the approximate size of the fish below your boat. Fish symbols appear on the screen, along with the size of the fish or the depth where it found the fish. It can detect fish size from 4 inches up to about 6 feet long, in depths of 7 feet to well over 300 feet of water. Accu-Fish signal processing blends the high and low frequencies to depict fish targets of all types simply, clearly and distinctly. Now, fishermen can clearly and easily distinguish big billfish around a bait ball, or see through bait and trash fish on the surface to target "the big one" below.
- Bright 800 cd/m2, 7" LCD gives excellent readability even in direct sunlight
- LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure fogging-free operation
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- Standard C-Map 4D chart available on SD card
- RotoKey revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation
- Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
- Incorporates the legendary 600W/1kW fishfinder equipped with Furuno's latest digital fishfinder technology:
- Bottom Discrimination Function analyzes the makeup of the bottom beneath your boat*
- ACCU-FISH - Furuno's unique fish size analyzer
- Bottom Discrimination Function analyzes the makeup of the bottom beneath your boat*
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- White Line function discriminates fish lying near the bottom
*Appropriate Transducer Required
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: C-Map
- Cartography Type: C-Map 4D
- Frequency: 50/200khz
- Included Transducer: No
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800x480
- Screen Size: 7'
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Optional
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 600w/1kw
- Waypoints/Routes: 30,000/1000
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 15"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 611679345516
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Same Day Shipping
We pride ourselves in accurate inventory reporting and efficiency. Most "in stock" orders placed before 2:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day. You can view typical transit times at the Map below. While our site only shows our inventory on hand, typically we can have just about anything you need drop shipped if needed, so if you do not see something in stock please call us. We normally ship from MD which is 1-2 days from the NE and Mid-Atlantic, 3 Days from FL and Great Lakes, 4 Days from the Gulf and 5 days to the West Coast. If you ask, we may be able to drop ship your order from a warehouse closer to you, which may get the transit time down to 2 days or less.
Free Ground Shipping
All orders over $499 are eligible for free ground shipping. This option will be presented to you at checkout once you are logged in. Orders under $499 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 regardless of weight. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS to ship our deliveries. *Not Available to AK, PR or HI **See exclusions below
$29.99 Overnight Shipping:
Most Marine Electronics orders are eligible for $29.99 Overnight Shipping. Orders must be placed by 2PM EST. This does not include Saturday deliveries. This option is only available on phone orders. If we are unable to provide overnight delivery due to inventory allocation you will be given alternatives. *Not available to AK or HI **See exclusions below
**This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like Liferafts, generators, outboards and outriggers or non-electronic products like running lights, deck hardware, apparel, etc.
**This offer can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
BOE Marine has built our reputation on the ability to ship orders on the same day they are placed, and in many cases you will literally have your order the next day. If there is any problem we will notify you. If you absolutely need your order by the next day, including Saturdays we suggest you place your order over the phone and confirm availability.
Please Read: If you choose the wrong shipping format at checkout, such as choosing Free Ground Shipping if you live in Alaska, we will apply the correct shipping format and cost based on the policies above. If you have any questions about shipping please ask before checking out.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. We understand that purchasing on-line is sometimes difficult without being able to touch and feel the product. Because of this, we offer several return options to insure your shopping experience with us is a pleasant one.
To request a RMA (return authorization number):
Email Us to request a RMA. After you request a RMA, please sit tight and we will send you return instructions by e-mail.
We offer the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (return authorization number).
- Returns due to our error or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will gladly be returned or exchanged at no cost.
- Items may be returned for a refund (less shipping) within 60 days from when you received your shipment.* The item must be in new, resaleable, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- A 15% processing fee will apply to all returns that are in un-saleable condition, or do not include the original packaging (boxes, labels, tags, etc.).
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error or product defect, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.)
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 15% processing fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount if the return causes your order total to drop below the required minimum for free shipping.
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- Software and Cartography
Guarantees and Warranties:
BOE Marine will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for 30 days. After 30 days defective products should be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair. We will always do everything in our power to take care of the problem regardless of when purchased.
Please call if you have any questions.
* A 15% deduction may apply to certain items (like software or chart cards).
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
North Carolina (Lake Norman Area)
Serviced by BOE Marine of Lake Norman 866-735-5926
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Palm Beach County
Cape Cod & Islands
112 Spring StHyannis, MA 02601
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 908-285-0007 (cell)
Southern New Jersey
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Reviews (0)