Updated Features: Send I'm OK Messages and GPS Location Maps. Increase the functionality of your PLB with optional 406Link.com non-emergency messaging service.
The AquaLink View broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
Featuring the same advanced technology and robust features as the AquaLink 406, the AquaLink View adds a reassuring element with its next-generation digital display. Upon activation, the high-visibility screen displays a continuous stream of crucial data, including:
- Confirmation that the beacon is working
- Your exact GPS coordinates
- Remaining battery power
- Visual prompts for correct deployment
In self-test mode, the screen reports status of the 406 MHz signal, GPS acquisition and battery power, and provides notification of required actions, such as "Send for Service."
The Boater's Edge in an Emergency
In the frantic moments of an emergency, the AquaLink View provides a calm reminder of what to do - and that help is being summoned.
- 3 levels of integrated signal technology - internal GPS, powerful 406 MHz satellite signal and 121.5 MHz homing beacon
- Super bright integrated strobe
- No float pouch required - Self Buoyant
- Allows for multiple testing/display of GPS coordinates
- Typical Performance 35 Hours
- On Board 66 Channel GPS
- Reflective Keypad
- Made in the U.S.A
Size: 2.25" x 5.88" x 1.49" (5.72 x 14.94 x 3.78 cm)
Weight: 9.1oz (257g) with lanyard
Battery: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium battery packs; 6 years from date of manufacture.
11 year storage
Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
Color: High visibility ACR-treuse
Operation: 2 steps - deploy antenna, press ON button, giving clear view of sky
Waterproof: 16.40' (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33' (10 m) @ 10 min.
Factory tested: @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
Radiated Power: 6.3W (406 MHz), 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
Typical performance: 30 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C) Longer in higher ambient temperatures
Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
Accessories: Attachment clip included
Certification: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE
Limited Warranty: 5 years
Lead Free: Yes
Programmed for USA. For foreign flagged vessels or non-USA residents, please refer to SKU 33712 for programming services.
- Activation Method: Manual
- Battery Replacement (Years): 6
- Built-In Strobe: Yes
- Floats: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 9"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 791659028841
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Same Day Shipping
We pride ourselves in accurate inventory reporting and efficiency. Most "in stock" orders placed before 2:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day. You can view typical transit times at the Map below. While our site only shows our inventory on hand, typically we can have just about anything you need drop shipped if needed, so if you do not see something in stock please call us. We normally ship from MD which is 1-2 days from the NE and Mid-Atlantic, 3 Days from FL and Great Lakes, 4 Days from the Gulf and 5 days to the West Coast. If you ask, we may be able to drop ship your order from a warehouse closer to you, which may get the transit time down to 2 days or less.
Free Ground Shipping
All orders over $499 are eligible for free ground shipping. This option will be presented to you at checkout once you are logged in. Orders under $499 will be charged a flat rate of $8.99 regardless of weight. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS to ship our deliveries. *Not Available to AK, PR or HI **See exclusions below
$29.99 Overnight Shipping:
Most Marine Electronics orders are eligible for $29.99 Overnight Shipping. Orders must be placed by 2PM EST. This does not include Saturday deliveries. This option is only available on phone orders. If we are unable to provide overnight delivery due to inventory allocation you will be given alternatives. *Not available to AK or HI **See exclusions below
**This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like Liferafts, generators, outboards and outriggers or non-electronic products like running lights, deck hardware, apparel, etc.
**This offer can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
BOE Marine has built our reputation on the ability to ship orders on the same day they are placed, and in many cases you will literally have your order the next day. If there is any problem we will notify you. If you absolutely need your order by the next day, including Saturdays we suggest you place your order over the phone and confirm availability.
Please Read: If you choose the wrong shipping format at checkout, such as choosing Free Ground Shipping if you live in Alaska, we will apply the correct shipping format and cost based on the policies above. If you have any questions about shipping please ask before checking out.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. We understand that purchasing on-line is sometimes difficult without being able to touch and feel the product. Because of this, we offer several return options to insure your shopping experience with us is a pleasant one.
To request a RMA (return authorization number):
Email Us to request a RMA. After you request a RMA, please sit tight and we will send you return instructions by e-mail.
We offer the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (return authorization number).
- Returns due to our error or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will gladly be returned or exchanged at no cost.
- Items may be returned for a refund (less shipping) within 60 days from when you received your shipment.* The item must be in new, resaleable, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- A 15% processing fee will apply to all returns that are in un-saleable condition, or do not include the original packaging (boxes, labels, tags, etc.).
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error or product defect, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.)
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 15% processing fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount if the return causes your order total to drop below the required minimum for free shipping.
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- Software and Cartography
Guarantees and Warranties:
BOE Marine will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for 30 days. After 30 days defective products should be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair. We will always do everything in our power to take care of the problem regardless of when purchased.
Please call if you have any questions.
* A 15% deduction may apply to certain items (like software or chart cards).
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Palm Beach County
Cape Cod & Islands
112 Spring StHyannis, MA 02601
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 908-285-0007 (cell)
Southern New Jersey
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email email@example.com to inquire.