Returns are EASY. Just click here to start a return.
To check on the status of your return click here.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. We understand that purchasing on-line is sometimes difficult without being able to touch and feel the product. Because of this, we offer several return options to insure your shopping experience with us is a pleasant one.
We offer the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (return authorization number).
- Returns due to our error or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will gladly be returned or exchanged at no cost.
- Items may be returned for a refund (less shipping) within 60 days** from when you received your shipment.* The item must be in new, resaleable, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- A 15% processing fee will apply to all returns that are in un-saleable condition, or do not include the original packaging (boxes, labels, tags, etc.).
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error or product defect, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label.)
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 15% processing fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- Software and Cartography
- Items that may have local pre-arranged service options like trolling motors
Guarantees and Warranties:
BOE Marine will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for 60 days. After 60 days defective products should be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair. We will always do everything in our power to take care of the problem regardless of when purchased.
Please call if you have any questions.
* A 15% deduction may apply to certain items (like software or chart cards).
** Remanufactured items, discontinued items, and special purchase items (like group buys) are not returnable because of pricing fluctuations. We offer the lowest price we can at the time of sale and can't predict future price drops on these items. These items are only returnable if they are defective and all remedies with the manufacturer have been tried.