Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
NPUS007R U.S. East
Navionics Platinum+™ charts include all the content of Navionics®+ cartography, with integrated offshore and inland mapping, 42,000+ lakes and additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay, 3D perspective view, aerial photos, and more.
Charts & Updates:
- Nautical Chart – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple officials, government, and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry – Innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Community Edits – Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device.
- Daily Updates – Up to 5,000 daily updates to our charts give you the most accurate, most current Navionics data available.
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance – Start your trip with a suggested path.
- SonarChart Live Mapping Feature – Watch new HD depth maps develop in real-time as your boat moves through the water.
- Advanced Map Options – Customize your view to focus on the details that matter most
- Plotter Sync – Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers, and more — between your compatible chartplotter and the Boating app.
- Relief Shading – Get an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
- Satellite Imagery with SonarChart Shading Overlay – Experience an enhanced awareness above and below the waterline.
- Sonar Imagery – View bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting color.
Platinum+ Additional Viewing Options:
- 3D View – Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Aerial Photos – Get a better sense of your surroundings.
- Worldwide map coverage is available, with integrated content making it easier to select the navigation features and map regions you want.
- Choose from large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Regular).
- Check the compatibility of Platinum+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
1 Subscription is required.
2 Dock-to-dock Route Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
3 Subscription not required for SonarChart Live mapping feature on some chartplotter models; requires latest chartplotter firmware release.
NOTE: Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin chartplotters.
**NOT FOR USE IN GARMIN CHARTPLOTTERS**
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.