Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
The three-dimensional view of the multibeam sonar technology can only be provided by the structurescan 3D. if you want standing target with a high-resolution underwater image, this product is the best bet. Here are some features which enhance your convenience in the water.
• The super wide angle of 180 degrees reviews the underwater terrain and the fish holding structure. with a three-dimensional view beneath the boat, you can get a fair idea. Other navigational systems which provide a similar three-dimensional view are Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotters, Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2.
• The sonar images are very easy to understand with leading edge technology providing clear graphical illustrations right from the word go.
• Scan track feature allows you to view images from any angle due to the pan tilt rotate control.
• The sidescan range is now 600 ft on each side of the boat with immense detail and clarity.
• Determination of adequate relation between the fish and the fish holding structure.
• It's very easy to identify the vertical drop and depth range which makes a significant difference in critical moments.
• With 3D point overlay, it's easy to revisit populated fishing areas and other preferable regions.
The fish holding cover is shaded in a contrasted color for easy target identification.
• The down scan imaging is the most accurate with incredible detail upto 600 feet far. Realistic 3 dimensional view with multiple modes is possible through the structurescan HD.
• The side scan views are now as clear as crystal without any noise in between whatsoever. this enhances the overall imaging performance of the device.
• Now you can have full control over any underwater views and rotations to be made. This enhances the flexibility of views and perspectives beneath the boat.
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.
The Structure Scan 3D module and transducer is compatible with the VesselView 703. You will need to make sure you have the yellow ethernet port available on the VV703 to hook up this module.
It comes with the transducer, black box, 15' ethernet cable, and power cable.
Yes, this connects right to a NSS Evo3 via the included ethernet cable. The transducer will connect to the box via the 9 pin plug.