Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
On-Board Precision Charger MK-550 PCL 5 Bank x 10 AMP LI Optimized Charger
Longer run times. Shorter charge times. That's the precision difference that keeps anglers on the water longer and puts more fish in the boat. Now, the next generation of this legendary line of chargers has been optimized for 12-volt lithium (LiFePO4) batteries. Precision chargers feature battery-type selection by the bank, which now includes charge curves specially formulated for the high demands of lithium batteries, and can even wake these battery types from standby.
- Battery Type Selection: Each charging bank can be selected to your specific battery type (Lithium (LiFePO4) AGM or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Precision chargers sense and adjust to ambient temperature fluctuations to ensure a fast, accurate charge
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation: When outlets don't put out the 120 volts they are supposed to, Precision Chargers compensate to deliver a fast, consistent charge no matter what
- Battery Equalization: Cleans and protects your battery (flooded lead-acid only) every time you plugin. Also activates a more rigorous, complete cleaning at the push of a button
- Digital Control: Microprocessor-based design delivers a faster, more precise charge every time. Precision chargers can even wake dead 12-volt lithium (LiFePO4) batteries from standby automatically.
- LED Indicator Lights: Inform of charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notifications, and full charge
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging: Controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the charging cycle, ensuring a fast, safe and precise charge
- Waterproof Construction: All on-board chargers are built to be waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant
- 3-Year Warranty: All battery chargers come with a full 3-year replacement warranty
- Product Dimensions: 9.88 in x 11.75 in x 3.5 in
- Product Weight: 12.5 lb
- Charger Style: On-Board
- Output per Bank: 10 amps
- Wattage: 750W
- Charge Time: 4-6 hours
- Power Source: On-Shore AC
- Battery Type: 12v Lithium LiFePO4, 12v AGM, 12v Flooded Lead Acid
- 12v Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4) Optimized: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Digital Control: Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Battery Equalization: Yes
- Battery Type Selection: Yes
- LED Display: Yes
- Saltwater Compatible: Yes
- Battery Connection: Ring Terminal
- Warranty: Three-Year Warranty
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120v
- Charger Output - Amps: 10a
- Charger Output Voltage: 12/24/36/48v
- Charging Banks: 5
- Portable: No
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.