Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
AC Master 12/700 (120V) Inverter
Reliable AC power for recreational and semi-professional use.
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 12 or 24 V battery voltage into reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. Pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high-frequency switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters provide essential home comforts when you’re far from the nearest grid connection.
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power-saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable-speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch-off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard-wired.
- Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is unavailable. Applications include lighting, appliances, electric cooking, and power tools. For (mobile) applications in your home, office, or service vehicle, or during your holidays.
- Output voltage: 100/110/115/120 V – 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Output waveform: True sine
- Nominal battery voltage:12V
- Recommended battery capacity: ≥ 100 Ah
- Continuous power at 25 °C / 77 °F, cos phi 1: 700 W
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1: 700 W
- Peak load (1 min.): < 810 W
- Peak load (1 s): < 1230 W
- AC connection: North American socket with GFCI
- Galvanic isolation: Yes
- Efficiency: 91%
- Display/read-out: LED indication: battery voltage, load level, status
- Alarms: Potential free alarm contact
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 200 x 330 x 83 mm/7.9 x 13.0 x 3.3 inc
- Weight: 2.6 kg/5.7 lb
- Compliance: Safety: ABYC A31, UL 458, EMC: FCC class B
- Technology: high frequency, input & output fully isolated
- Low battery voltage, switches off at 10.5 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at 12.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at 16.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at 14.5 V
- Input current (nominal load): 70 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): < 1.5 A
- No-load power consumption (energy saving mode): < 0.1 A
- Minimal DC fuse (slow blow): 100 A
- Minimal cable size: 25 mm²
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 3 %
- Cos phi: All power factors allowed
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 60 °C, derating power > 40 °C/-4 °F to 140 °F
- Cooling: Temperature and load controlled fan
- Protection degree: IP21, horizontal wall mounting
- Protections: Over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity (fuse)
- MasterBus compatible: Yes, using a MasterBus AC Master Interface
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.