Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
HDS-7 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
More fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder models combined. That’s no accident. HDS LIVE 7 builds on that tradition with innovative features like Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, LiveSight™ real-time sonar Forward or Down compatibility, Genesis Live mapping, and more*. At the core of HDS LIVE is its powerful arsenal of sonar functionality. HDS LIVE 7 has excellent out-of-the-box sonar performance with Lowrance® CHIRP, but is set apart by its built-in support for Active Imaging and compatibility with StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and LiveSight real-time sonar.
HDS LIVE 7 comes with the best navigation tools in the history of the HDS series, including C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting** capability, preloaded, high-resolution C-MAP US Enhanced inland and coastal charts, plus new C-MAP Genesis Live mapping, which allows anglers to create up to 1/2 foot contour maps, in real time, on the HDS LIVE 7 display.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 7 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses. HDS LIVE 7 delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and the faster chart redraws and sonar updates. It can easily handle current technology, future upgrades, plus the multitude of HDS LIVE integration options from Power Pole® Shallow Water anchors, autopilots and Broadband 4G™ Radar to the SonicHub®2 audio and SiriusXM® Audio and Marine Weather.
*Some features require additional component purchase.
**Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- High-performance dual-core processor
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 7-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Lowrance HDS LIVE Advantages:
- Best Screens: You will have an easier time viewing fish, structure and bottom detail on bright and clear SolarMAX™ HD screens that offers clean and crisp views from any angle, in direct sunlight – even through polarized sunglasses.
- Easy and Efficient Interface: On-the-water adjustments will be quicker and easier with the refreshed HDS interface designed with a simpler feature layout to deliver next-level ease of use and efficiency.
- Active Imaging: See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail at a range unmatched by anyone else with new, Lowrance Active Imaging. Active Imaging is available with 3-in-1 transducer (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging) and Active Imaging 2-in-1 transducer (SideScan and DownScan Imaging) options.
- View all Structure Imaging – Side-by-Side: For the first time, you can get a side-by-side view of all your structure imaging technology with the enhanced capabilities of HDS LIVE, which supports simultaneous viewing of StructureScan 3D, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ panels.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with Active Imaging® 3D to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- LiveSight: Get live views of fish movements across the bottom, in and around cover and structure with new, revolutionary LiveSight™ sonar. Capable of showing views beneath, or in front of your boat, LiveSight™ is at its best when trolling at very slow speeds or fishing from a single spot. HDS LIVE comes LiveSight™ ready, so all you need to do is mount the LiveSight™ transducer and get after the fish.
- C-MAP Genesis LIVE: Create your own high-definition 1/2-foot contour maps – in real time – on your HDS LIVE screen with C-MAP Genesis Live.
- Smartphone Notifications: Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View: Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining crystal-clear CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish.
- High Performance Processor: Whether panning the chart, tracking back through your sonar history or creating a Genesis LIVE map, you will get responsive, smooth operation with no lag from the dual-core processor at the heart of HDS LIVE. The high- performance processor can easily drive today’s technology, like Active Imaging 3D, LiveSight sonar, Genesis Live, StructureMap, Live Network sonar with power to
- New, Modern, Low-Profile Design: Enhance the look of your console with the new, zero-edge glass design of HDS LIVE, featuring the exceptional crispness, vibrant images and extreme viewing angles of SolarMAX™ HD technology. Create clean, sleek look at the console with an HDS LIVE flush mount.
- Live Network Sonar: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Get sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP: Deep water and trolling anglers will never miss a fish, watching two Lowrance CHIRP frequencies at the same time via a dual-channel CHIRP split screen. Run a High CHIRP panel for the best target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools, a Medium CHIRP panel to cover the widest area – ideal for watching bait schools under a transducer in shallow water, or go deeper with a Low CHIRP panel to cover more of the water column.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, where the colors used for land, docks, anchorage areas, water, and channels are nicely differentiated and water contour lines are distinct. That makes it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land. The color scheme is much easier on the eye.
- Wireless Connectivity: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® LINK App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and custom C-MAP® Genesis maps directly to the display and offers wireless smartphone viewing/tablet control of HDS Carbon displays.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar™, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster™ Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Display: 7"
- Screen: High-Resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Warranty: Two year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Sonar Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, Active Imaging 3-in-1), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz
- (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band) Max Side-Scanning Range: 600 feet per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance® and Airmar®
Max Depth Per Sonar Operation:
- StructureScan 3D: SideScan â”€ 600 ft/183m; DownScan â”€ 300 ft/92m
- Active Imaging HD: 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
- CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 9.21 in \ 233 mm
- Product Depth: 3.06 in \ 78 mm
- Product Height: 5.73 in \ 146 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes: 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 5,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna) Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Mapping: Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced charts, plus worldwide reference background map
- Mapping Options: C-MAP Insight Pro, C-MAP Lake Insight HD, C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and more.
- NMEA Port: NMEA 0183 + NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Channel 1 Transducer port: Black 9-pin connector for Broadband/CHIRP sonar, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, LiveSight Forward and Down
- Channel 2 Transducer Port: Black 9-pin connector for Broadband/CHIRP sonar, Active Imaging 3-in-1 / 2-in-1, TotalScan, StructureScan HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Included Transducer: 000-14489-001
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 7
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 13"L WT: 8.9 lbs
- UPC: 9420024171837
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.
You would need to find either a 3G or 4G broadband radar to work with the Gen2 series.