Call us 24/7
HDS-16 LIVE No Transducer with C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display -- including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer required (not included)
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 ready
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- High-performance quad-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 1920 x 1080
- Screen Size: 16'
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Not Included
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.