Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
It's Easy! Install or Retrofit Today for Great TV Entertainment
With its single-cable design, compact 37cm (14.5") antenna, and device-friendly user interface, the TracVision TV3 is a snap to install, set up, and use. The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV3 is the perfect solution for single- or multiple-receiver installations. In no time, you'll be enjoying your favorite television programming, right from your boat.
Small Marine Satellite TV System that's Big on Built-in Features
A great choice for powerboats or sailboats frequenting cruising areas located within 100 nautical miles offshore, the TracVision TV3 supports DIRECTV®, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band regional services worldwide. The IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub includes built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi for easy interface with smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and computers, giving you system information at your fingertips.
- 45cm (18") diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide
- Supports multiple receiver installations
- Low elevation angle for better tracking in northern latitudes
- Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
- Tri-Americas LNB option for seamless TV throughout the Americas
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- World-class warranty coverage and support
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
- Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
- Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
- Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
- Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
- Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
- Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
- 10-30 VDC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
- NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH's proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors' larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
- Dome Dimensions: 17.6' x 15.5'
- Dome Weight (lbs): 18lbs
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 10-30VDC
- Warranty: 2Yrs Parts 1Yr Labor
- Box Dimensions: 20"H x 20"W x 30"L WT: 33.5 lbs
- UPC: 028327011516
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.
If you add it to your cart you can see the current pricing. We have these significantly discounted so there would be no further bulk discounts. Thank you for checking.