Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
MA-510TR AIS Transponder with Antenna & 4.3" Display
This Class B AIS Transponder with GPS navigation function and NMEA 2000™ actively notifies other vessels of your exact position and as a Dual channel receiver, provides AIS information (both Class A and Class B signals) of other AIS-equipped vessels simultaneously.
Large 4.3" color TFT LCD, the backlit screen gives real-time vessel traffic information for navigation and collision avoidance. The compact size means that it can be installed in a convenient place.
Key collision-risk management functions simplify AIS operation and a collision alarm with an external alarm connection gives extra warning of potential impacts. Leisure, fishing, or cruising vessels can stay safe and informed on the open sea with this feature-packed transponder.
- Large color display - 4.3"
- Individual DSC (Digital Select Call) calling with a compatible VHF radio
- USB connectivity
- Multi-lingual user interface (English, French, Indonesian, Spanish, and Vietnamese)
- Built-in GPS Navigation function guides users to waypoints or AIS targets
- Silent mode allows the radio to operate securely and privately with the silent mode function. Switch off the AIS transmitter to temporarily stop sending out position location. Other AIS signal reports art still received when silent mode is on. Keep fishing spots private from other vessels by utilizing silent mode.
- Collision Alarm Function - When vessels come into the CPA or TCPA range, the vessel's icon blinks and a warning sound is emitted on the plotter display (when connected to external audio equipment).
- Anchor Watch Alarm - an alarm is set off when the vessel is drifting when anchored.
- Man Overboard - when users receive a Man Overboard (MOB) signal, the MA-510TR can set the MOB as a destination.
- NMEA Connectivity - The MA-510TR can connect to both NMEA 2000™ and NMEA 0183
- End-user programmable with MMSI and ship information.
- AIS Class - Class B
- Frequency Coverage - 161.500 to 162.025 MHz
- Power Supply - 12 to 24 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 6.5" 4.3" x 3.6" (16.6 x 11 x 9.25 cm)
- Weight - 1.5 lb (700 g)
- Output Power - 2 W
- Data Connection - USB (Type-B Mini), NEMA 2000™ and NMEA 0183
In the Box:
- MA-510TR AIS Transponder
- GPS antenna with 32.8' (10 M) cable
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- AIS Class: B
- Antenna Included: Yes
- Display Included: Yes
- Function: Receive/Transmit
- GPS Included: Yes
Owner's Manual (pdf)
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.