Call us 24/7
Reactor™ 40 Steer-By-Wire Corepack for Yamaha® Helm Master® with GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
This corepack works with yachts that have a Yamaha Helm Master system, and it requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter
SOLID-STATE 9-AXIS AHRS
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error, and more.
REACTS TO WATER CONDITIONS
Hold your course on the sea — this autopilot reacts to conditions, so you can remain confident even when you’re pitching or rolling.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration. Reactor 40 makes it quick and easy.
WIRELESS REMOTE CAPABILITIES
Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches, and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument).
OPTIONAL GHC 50 BUNDLE
Combine the Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot with the GHC 50 autopilot instrument to add a dedicated touchscreen autopilot display to your helm. Plus, GHC 50 allows you to share data and settings with Garmin MFDs and other installed Garmin devices.
POWERBOAT AND SAILING FEATURES
When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately). You can even gain additional benefits such as the following route and Auto Guidance+™ features1.
- Dimensions: 3 19/32" diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5 ft (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 29/32" × 1" (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length: 10 ft (3.0 m)
Autopilot Gateway Specifications:
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 5 1/8" × 2 3/8" x 1" (130 mm × 60 mm x 25 mm)
- Weight: Less than 1 oz (28 g)
What's in the Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 50 helm control display
- Yamaha Gateway
- CCU cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.