Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
GPSMAP® 1243 Chartplotter GN+
You’re a boater who wants premium features, maps, and charts for your connected helm. This crisp 12" high-resolution chartplotter makes that wish come true.
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 1243 chartplotter. It's high-resolution 12” in-plane switching touchscreen and ultra-sleek design seamlessly integrate into your Garmin marine system, putting full control at your fingertips. Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) for helping you get where you need to go. Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — by using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking, J1939 for engines, and the Garmin Marine Network. Add FrontVü™ forward-looking sonar (sold separately). (The ability to effectively avoid forward collisions with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots[HT1] ) which can help in avoiding underwater obstructions ahead. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls, and more.
- High-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen display offers improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility over previous-generation 12” units
- Fast and responsive, this robust GPSMAP® system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass, and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) ; plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data, and more. Requires compatible wind transducer (sold separately)
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to your compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — by using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, and more.
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and wireless remote controls (sold separately)
What's In The Box?
- microSD preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP x3 chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
- Cartography Brand: Garmin Navionics+
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 17"L WT: 10.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759285241
- Dimension: 12.1" x 8.9" x 3.2" (30.8 x 22.8 x 8.2 cm)
- Display Size: 10.3" x 6.4"; 12.1" diagonal (26.2 x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
- 1x NMEA2000 port
- 1x NMEA0183 port
- 1x Video input (BNC composite)
- 1x Video output (HDMI)
- 1x J1939 port
- 2x Network ports
FASTER, SHARPER, SMARTER
With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with built-in Garmin Navionics+ integrated coastal and inland mapping that includes Auto Guidance+™ technology3 and a 1-year subscription for downloadable daily updates and more on select chartplotters.
OPTIONAL RADAR BUNDLE
To help you avoid weather and traffic on the water, the compact 4 kW GMR™ 18 HD+ dome radar is available as a bundled option with your GPSMAP chartplotter/sonar package.
GARMIN MARINE NETWORK
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.