Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
GNX™ 120 Marine Instrument - 7"
Garmin's GNX™ 120 is a premium sailing instrument display designed for serious sailors who demand quality, precision and total integration. The GNX™ 120 is a high-precision glass-bonded 7" large format instrument which offers superior readability day and night. Low power consuming, high-contrast, high-visibility LCD display with largest in class white or color digits. Fully customizable profiles and five display configurations: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes, to display over 50 important marine parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions. The optional GNX keypad offers additional control for the GNX™ 120 from a distance with a push-button keypad interface that can be mounted near the helm.
- Large easy-to-read digits - Bold, easy-to-read digits are the largest digits in class providing the data necessary to make confident decisions
- Reflective Ultra-Glow Technology - Display reflects the sunlight resulting in vibrant, glowing digits
- GNX Keypad - Optional GNX Keypad offers additional control of the GNX 120 from a distance with a push-button keypad interface that can be mounted near the helm
- Easy Expandability/Scalability - Mount multiple displays above the companionway or at the base of the mast using optional mast brackets
- 2, 3 and 4 Unit Mast Brackets - Flat mount GNX 120 displays for a beautiful glass mast look using optional carbon fiber mast brackets
- Functionality - Easy to set up, calibrate and use thanks to the on-unit capacitive touch buttons or fixed-mount GNX Keypad (sold separately)
- Glass-Bonded Display - High-precision back lit glass-bonded LCD display avoids fogging
- NMEA 2000® - Displays over 50 marine and boat parameters for wind, sea, and vessel conditions from the NMEA 2000 bus
- Integrated Sailing Eco-Eystem - Allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices
- 3rd Pary Software Compatability - 10 Channels to display information from tactical Navigation SW like Expedition, Adrena and SeaTrack
- Visibility - Large, easy-to-read white or color digits on black background for high contrast and high visibility in all lighting
- Multiple Backlight Colors - Tailor display for optimum viewing choosing from 7 different backlight colors, or create a custom color
- Auto-Scroll - Enable auto-scroll to automatically cycle between screens for hands-free operation
- Low Power Consumption - Spend more time on the water - consumes only 0.36 W (day - no backlight) and 0.4 W (night - mid-level backlight),
which allows for peaceful, long-range sailing without running the motor or generator
- Fully Customizable User-Profiles - Fully customizable user-profiles allow you to configure screen layout to your preferred setting
- Display Configurations - Five display configurations: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes
Includes: GNX 120, trim piece snap cover, protective cover, flush mount gasket and hardware, NMEA 2000 drop cable, NMEA 2000 T-connector, documentation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.