Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
GMR Fantom™ 18x Dome Radar - White
See what’s coming on your compatible chartplotter with GMR Fantom™ 18x dome radar. When visibility is low and situational awareness is crucial, you need a radar you can depend on. Get 50 watts of output power for long-range and better target detection. Confidently travel at higher speeds — and detect boats approaching at high speeds — with up to 60 RPM rotation speed. The power save feature lets you choose when you need more power or less, so you have power when you need it and can conserve it when you don’t. With timed transmit mode, you can even specify active and inactive times down to the second to help reduce power consumption so you can stay on the water longer than ever. MotionScope™ technology helps detect moving targets and highlights them in different colors so you can navigate around other boats or severe weather.
- 18” 50-watt solid-state dome radar features a long-range and improved target detection on your compatible chartplotter
- Adjust on-screen target resolution for better separation based on your surroundings by using the target size feature
- Up to 60 RPM rotation speed for a refresh rate that can detect movement at any speed
- The power save feature lets you draw more or less power based on the performance you need
- Timed transmit mode lets you specify active and inactive times down to seconds instead of minutes for reduced power consumption
- MotionScope™ technology uses the Doppler effect to detect moving targets and highlight targets on your compatible chartplotter in different colors as they move toward or away from you
- True echo trails leave a historical “trail” on your compatible chartplotter to help you quickly and easily identify moving targets and potential collision threats
- Dual range provides split-screen images on your compatible chartplotter with separate range settings and controls for both close and long range
- Dual radar support allows each of your compatible chartplotters on your boat to pull data from one of two different radar sources to provide redundancy
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter based on sea conditions
- Radar overlay displays radar images over maps on your compatible chartplotter
What's in the Box?
- GMR Fantom 18x
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting hardware kit and template
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Array Size (Inches): 18"
- Power - Output: 50w
- Range - Max (Miles): 48nm
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.