Call one of our Experts!
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
SG-24DA61500 Signature Series 1500W - 6 Channel Amplifier - 24V
The Signature Series 24-volt 6-channel marine amplifier is designed for boats operating on 24-volt electrical systems. With a peak power of 1500-watts, it provides incredible power delivery to your onboard audio entertainment. The plug-and-play setup allows for easy installation without the need for an additional power adaptor.
Fusion Signature Series amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Class-D Amplifier Technology: The highly efficient Class-D design provides 1500-watt peak power while drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers and subwoofers, letting you enjoy your music for longer without needing to worry about battery drain.
1500-Watt Peak Power: With a peak power of 1500-watts, you can easily power up to 6 pairs of speakers OR up to 4 pairs of speakers and 1 subwoofer.
Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs: Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series amplifiers are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink: Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
Stainless Steel Mirror Finish: The polished stainless steel control panel cover conceals and helps protect all cable connections and the settings control panel while providing an attractive finish to complement any installation.
Speaker Configuration: Whether you require 2 ohms per channel or 4 ohms bridged, the Signature Series amplifier has your installation options covered to achieve optimum output levels. Connect up to 2 speakers per channel (2 x 4 ohm speakers in parallel) with the SG-24DA61500.
Zone Designation: To align with the Fusion Entertainment System Zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labeled as zones.
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 40 kHz (-3dB @ 4 Ohm rated power)
- Peak Power Output: 1500 W
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm): 100 W rms x 6 @ 28.8 V input < 1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Rated Power Output (2 Ohm): 140 W rms x 6 @ 28.8 V input < 1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm Bridged): 280 W rms x 3 @ 28.8 V input < 1% THD + N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V to 8 V rms, user adjustable
- Input Impedance: 7k Ohm nominal
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Full Range Filter: Yes, user selectable
- Filter Cross-Over Frequency: 32 Hz to 320 Hz, user adjustable
- Bass-Boost: 0 to 9 dB, user adjustable (zone 3 only)
- Operating Voltage: 21.6 V to 32 V dc
- Remote Switch-On: Yes - 6 V threshold
- Current Consumption (Standby): < 1 mA @ 28.8 V input
- Current Consumption (Idle): < 1.25 A @ 28.8 V input
- Current Consumption (Max): 35 A @ 28.8 V input
- Fuse Rating: 3 x 20 A ATC Blade-Type (SAE J1171 Compliant)
- Protection Circuits: Reverse-Voltage, Input Under/Over Voltage, Over-Temperature, Output Short-Circuit
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Ingress Protection Rating: Dry area installation only
- Dimensions: 420 mm (L) x 210 mm (W) x 57 mm (H) or 16-9-16" (L) x 8-1/4" (W) x 2-1/4" (H)
- Weight: 5.15 kg or 11.35 lb with cover
- Warranty: 3 years
In the Box:
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- 3 mm hex key (for the top cover and power terminals)
- 2.5 mm hex key (for the speaker terminals)
- Polishing cloth
- Spare J1171 compliant 20 A blade-type fuses (only included with 24-Volt Signature Series 6 Channel 1500-Watt amplifier)
- Watts: 1500
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Channels - Available: 6
- Bridgeable: Yes
Owner's Manual (pdf)
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.