Call us 24/7
FUSION FM-S10SW FM Series 10" 400W Flush Mount Marine Subwoofer - Square Grill - White
FM-S10SW FM Series 10" 400W Flush Mount Marine Subwoofer - Square Grill - White
Clear audio, clean aesthetics, all-class.
Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion's FM Series flush mount marine subwoofers are designed to deliver high-quality bass to your vessel in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest boat design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series subwoofers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting flange no thicker than 3mm [1/8"] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine™ accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series subwoofers are built to last on board season after season.
- Optimized 2.1 Configuration: When connected with a pair of FM Series speakers and a Fusion Multi-Zone™ stereo with DSP, you have the option of creating a 2.1 audio zone to simplify installation and reduce system cost by adding bass without the need for an external amplifier.
- Quality Audio Reproduction: Enjoy quality low frequency audio at any volume level.
- Innovative Design Aesthetics: Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
- Non-Intrusive Mounting System: The FM Series uses 'speaker legs' that keep the subwoofer in place without creating any screw holes to your vessel.
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power: 400W
- RMS Power Rating: 120W
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40-300 W/Ch
- Cone/Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 269mm x 269mm (10-9/16" x 10-9/16")
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 140mm (5-1/2")
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 40L
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20-70°C (-4-158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating): IP65
- Warranty: 3 Years
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.