Call us 24/7
We are proud to be an authorized dealer for this product.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the product and installation. This product is covered under the manufacturers original warranty.
In an industry where websites and companies come and go, BOE Marine has been serving boat owners for over 20 years. We will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.
Apollo™ Marine Zone Amplifier - 140W
Amplify the moment with an Apollo™ marine amplifier – designed specifically for use with your FUSION DSP-enabled marine stereo and Fusion speakers.
This efficient zone amplifier provides audio zone expansion for high-quality sound in more areas on your boat. With 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohms), this 2 channel amplifier allows you to add an extra pair of speakers on board. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link™ app on a compatible smartphone).
FUSION Apollo AP-DA214
- RMS Power - 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohms), allowing you to add an extra pair of speakers on board.
- Efficient Class-D Design - Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery.
- Easy Tune Feature - Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
- Compact Design - The compact size of the zone amplifier makes it a versatile option for mounting on board.
- LED Indicator - Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
- Less Total Harmonic Distortion - The amplifier is designed with minimal distortion and noise, allowing for better quality audio.
- Ignition Protected - Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short, and other faults.
- Conformal Coated PCBs - The amplifier circuit board has been specially coated to provide enhanced protection from the marine elements.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Finish - Salt fog, temperature, vibration, and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
- Easy Installation - A mounting bracket is included in the box allowing you to simply clip the amplifier in place for a clean finish.
- 12- and 24-Volt Compatible - The zone amplifier is designed to work with both 12- and 24-volt electrical systems.
- True-Marine™ Design - Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season, the zone amplifier is IPX7 rated and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Peak Power - 140 Watts
- Power at 4 ohm - 20 Watt RMS
- Power at 2 ohm - 30 Watt RMS
- Operating Voltage - 10.8 to 32 VDC
- Class D Amplifier
- Water Rating - IPX7
- Dimensions with bracket (W x H x D) - 3.94" x 4.53" x 1.89"
- Dimensions without bracket (W x H x D) - 3.94" x 3.94" x 1.57"
- Weight - 1.01 pounds
In the Box:
- One Apollo zone amplifier
- One mounting bracket
- Three 6-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Wiring loom
- Installation instructions
- Important safety and product information (ISPI)
*Sold as an Individual
- Bridgeable: No
- Channels - Available: 2
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts: 140
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
|Custom Discount||Discount - Electronic Products|
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.