In 2019 Simrad has introduced their new Cruise Series. These units are offered in 5, 7 and 9 inch versions. If you are in need of a full featured chartplotter and a capable sonar then the Cruise should be all you need. And with the low price point, you may be able to get a larger screen size than you could with other units. The Cruise Series is ideal for boats with simple navigational needs. Wakeboard boats, small fishing boats, express cruisers and sail boats.
Simrad Cruise - What you need to know:
- They share a similar menu and interface to Simrad top of the line series.
- There is an internal GPS antenna
- The built-in Sonar is CHIRP, it uses the Lowrance Hook2 style plug. There is an adapter available to allow older Simrad/Lowrance 7 Pin Blue transducers to work on it. The unit will only handle 83/200 frequencies.
- A transom mounted 83/200 transducer is included
- The unit includes a bracket mount. An optional flush mount kit is available
- The unit is preloaded with coastal charts
- Can use optional Navionics and C-Map cartography
- There is 1 Micro SD slot
- Does not support NMEA0183 or NMEA2000
- Includes 2 Year Warranty
- Full control via the keypad
- Can operate in full screen mode or split screen
Simrad Cruise manuals
View all Simrad Cruise Manuals and Templates HERE