Lowrance has stepped up their game with the introduction of an all new trolling motor system designed to integrate seemlessly with Lowrance multifunction displays like HDS LIVE.
What you need to know
The Lowrance Ghost trolling motor is available in 47" making it ideal for freshwater use on most bass boats. It includes a wired foot pedal with lots of smart options. With the foot pedal you can operate the trolling motor just like a motor with mechanical control. You can slso engage the heading mode, engage Anchor mode and more. Here re some more things you should know:
- 3 Year Warranty
- Works with 24V and 36V systems
- 360 degree breakaway mount - automatically snaps out of place to avoid damage then repositions itself.
- Gas assist launch and stow
- Brushless motor for reliability and ultra quiet operation
- 120lbs max thrust at 36V, 97lbs thrust at 24V
- Interchangeable sonar system, easily replace nosecones on motor with different sonar transducer options
- Full control from HDS LIVE, Ti2 and Carbon