Garmin recently introduced the Panoptix LiveScope transducer featuring live, real time scanning sonar. Pick your targets and skip waisting casts. The transducer combines the Panoptix all-seeing sonar featuring forward, backwards, sideways and down views with LiveScope capabilities.
- See high detailed bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time
- Adjust transducer to your fishing preferences, point forward to see around your boat or down to see below your boat
- LiveScope down and forward offers ranges up to 200'
- Attitude Heading Reference System adjusts sonar beams to compensate for boat movement, perfect for all conditions
- Easy installation and integration with Garmin chartplotter through Garmin Marine Network cable
- Compatible with GPSMAP 8400/8600, GPS 7400/7600, 1002/1202, GPSMAP 1202/1202xsv Touch and 702/902 seriesm ECHOMAP Plus 70cv/70sv and 90sv MFD series
Two Modes One Unit
What's in the Box?
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm)
- LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
- Transmit Power: 500 W
- Transducer Cable Length: 20ft
- Number of Pins: 21