Garmin has added to their well rounded lineup of fishing products with their newest addition, the Force trolling motor. The Force Trolling Motor is designed for fresh water use, ideal on a bass boat. It is offered in 2 sizes, 50" and 57". It has an awesome black finish to match the rest of Garmin's equipment like their 8600 series chartplotters and panoptix transducers.
What you need to know:
- The Force trolling motor includes a wireless foot pedal to emulate the mechanical controls that bass fisherman love
- There is a built in GPS, and heading sensor to allow for many automated features
- It includes a built-in CHIRP, DownVo and SideVu transducer
- It is raised and lowered by hand with dual gas spring assist
- It includes a full function remote with sunlight readable display for full control
- Ultra quiet operation, donesn't scare the fish away
- Easy wirelss integration with a newer Garmin chartpotter like the 8600 Series
- 3 Year Warranty!
- Can operate at 24V or 36V
- 100lbs of thrust at 36V
Installing the Force motor is incredibly easy. Simply bolt it to the deck, connect it to a 24V or 36V power source, and allow it to connect wirelessly to your Garmin electronics.
- Installation Instructions - PDF
The wireless foot pedal is very easy to install. It connects wirelessly to the trolling motor so you can literally drop it down on deck when you want to use it. Or you can permanently mount it. It can be powered by 2 AA batteries, or can be hard wired to the boat using the supplied power cable. You can expect a year of life out of the AA batteries if you go this route.
The included full function wireless remote gives your total control of the Garmin Force Trolling Motor. Including route following, anchor lock, heading hold, cruise control, and gesture features. And it floats!