Call us 24/7
When seconds matter, mariners count on the grab-and-go reliability of ACR's RapidDitchT Bag. The ACR RapidDitch provides all the storage room to store and organize all of your boating safety equipment in one convenient location. In an emergency, simply grab the RapidDitch containing all your safety gear and abandon ship with your crew knowing all your essential survival gear is with you. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
The tough water-resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion-resistant zippers stand up to the harshest of elements. With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch will float up to 25 lbs. of gear and the new reflective material will assist in being spotted quickly by Search and Rescue crews.
Stay together with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system that unhooks and easily transforms into two 4-foot safety harnesses designed to clip to your life jackets to keep everyone connected while in the water. Stay within arm's length of the RapidDitch bag to ensure all of your safety and signaling gear is available at a moment's notice.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary for use
- Floats up to 25 lbs. of gear; buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harness to connect everyone together while in the water
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light NOT included)
- Internal pockets and 4 daisy chaing organizer
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water-resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 600 denier coated nylon exterior with reflective fabric, 210 denier coated nylon liner with bias tap-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Size: 29 x 10 x 14.5 (inches)/737 x 254 x 368 (mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1 kg)
- Material: 600 denier polyester and reflective exterior/210 denier polyester interior
- Color: High visibility yellow
- Tether Strap: Shoulder straps tranform into two 4' leashes to tether survivors together in the water
- Volume: 18.2 gallons/68.9 liters
- Exterior Storage Compartments: Enclosed side pocket/EPIRB pocket/2 mesh compartments/1 strobe light attachment/1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage Compartments: 3 enclosed side wall pockets/3 enclosed mess wall pockets/4 daisy chain organizers/11 slip rings
- Buoyancy: 25 lbs. dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Warranty: 1 year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Foam: Yes
- Lockable: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 18"W x 27"L WT: 3.1 lbs
- UPC: 791659022788
BOE Marine is known for providing the absolute best installations on the brands we carry. We are pleased to expand our footprint in partnership with companies that share the same ideals as us. Listed below you will find our Installation Partners in key regions around the country. You can contact these companies directly and get the same great service you expect from BOE Marine. Through our partnerships you are able to order your equipment at the best prices, tax free, from our website. Then have one of our Installation Partners perform a high quality installation.
Our program is built upon a high degree of accountability. Our Installation Partners expect us to give great advice, prices, and supply all of the parts needed for the install. And we expect our Installation Partners to provide an expert installation in a timely manner and provide support for any equipment malfunctions or installation issues.
As the customer, you can be assured that you are buying from a dealer authorized in the brands we carry. And you will receive uncompromising advice and support on the local level from the Installation Partner, or via phone with BOE Marine. We feel there is no better package to get you the best pricing along with experienced local service.
Mid-Atlantic (MD, DE, DC)
Serviced by BOE Marine 866-735-5926
Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
Serviced by BOE Marine of Stuart 772-600-5701
Florida West Coast (Tampa/St Pete Area)
Fort Lauderdale - Miami Dade
Cape Cod & Islands
Texas - Houston/Galveston & Surrounding Areas
Washington DC / Occoquan
Jimmy's Mobile Marine
9192 Big Springs Loop
Bristow, VA 20136
Email: [email protected]
Baton Rouge, LA
David Wade Marine
18150 Petroleum Dr
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Email: [email protected]
Spar Yard Marine
6 Spar Lane Sandy’s, MA01
Email: [email protected]
Long Island, NY
Jeff's Marine Electronics
8 Rugby Dr
Shirley, NY 11967
631-874-0070 or 631-469-1645 (cell)
Installers - Do you have what it takes to be an Authorized BOE Installation Partner? If you can demonstrate a proven track record of impeccable customer service and expert installations then we will consider adding you to this list in markets not already covered. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
Join Our Discussion
Hi guest, this is a general discussion area where you can give any comment, feedback or suggestion and your experience regarding this product.
Be the first to write a comment for this product.
This section shows tips for this product from our sales team.
There are not any Tips for this product yet.