HDS-8 Gen2 Insight USA w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz T/M and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10870-001
Lowrance HDS-8 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter is the best compromise for boat owners looking for a larger display with a just-right footprint.
- New, faster HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
- TrackBack™ feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboView™, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- 2-year limited warranty
The 8.4"/21.3 cm display is an excellent size to "Get The Whole Picture" by dividing the screen into three or four panels: chartplotter, Broadband SounderT, engine and system data, and optional StructureScanr viewing - plus users get the added advantage of programmable softkeys.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications.
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDSr software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options: Americas*:Intuitive, life-like Insight USA™ mapping. Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionicsr world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of OperationLSS-2 HD
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition & separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage.
Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScanr sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.Features:
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with
extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture.
- View DownScan ImagingT with Broadband Sounder in
split-screen, to remove all the guesswork.
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or
- Fully-waterproof modules
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Platinum/Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 83/200
- Included Transducer: Yes
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 600 x 800
- Screen Size: 8.4'
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Temp Only
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 250
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/200
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 16.9 lbs
- UPC: 9420024120347